We look for accelerated solutions to your property problems and steer you through the complexities of the planning system turning unused land and buildings into a valuable asset
Our work clears the fog of failed applications and preparing crystal clear appeals
We have the knowledge to unveil the mystique of environmental issues, revealing the real opportunities
We take complex planning issues and giving straight advice on resolution
Your land and development problems are answered
Your work may require help from Matrix with
- Advising you on planning legislation
- Identifying sites for development
- Finding land owners if this is not known.
- Carrying out case or site appraisals
- Submitting Planning Applications
- Specific planning reports produced tailored to your needs
- Producing Design & Access Statements
- Appeals against refusal of permission
- Assessing the likelihood of success of a planning application to save abortive costs
- Delivering implementable Planning Permissions
- Pursuing your interests in emerging Local Development Frameworks
- Carrying out community consultation
- Directing others to create indicative layouts and master plans
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Providing Expert Witness Services
- Section 106 agreements
- Advising clients on strategy and chance of success
- Desk top research, review of site history
- Visit to site and review of wider area
- Discussion with Council officers
Why use a Chartered Town Planner?
– Many planning application problems and refusals result from a lack of professional input.
– Numerous planning or development consultants possess no planning qualifications whatsoever.
– We must have a degree in Planning and ample experience in spatial planning
– We must adhere to a code of conduct.
– A lack of planning expertise can not only jeopardise the success of your project
– Avoid additional costs and delays.
The early engagement of a Chartered Town Planner can ensure that building plans will be deliverable and satisfy the local planning authority.
Councils employ Chartered Town Planners to determine planning applications. Make sure you have matching talents on your side, talking their language, and representing your interests.